Sunday, September 20, 2009

No Teenagers for a while

Wow!! This has been an incredibly insane week. I have been playing role of Mom to an unruley teenager. My sweet sister in law Jorden got herself into a little trouble. She has been at our house all week as a form of discipline. She cleaned my basement and scrubbed my floors and did some other light cleaning. It was nice having a Cinderella for the week. Now she is back home and our house has calmed down some. I am just glad I don't have teens yet. I am not ready for that phase yet. I have been trying to get our house organized again and having Jorden here made that possible. Thanks Jordey!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I've been meaning to let you know that we're trying to have another get-together this Saturday (26th) at Angelica's house. It'll be around 7pm. I haven't mentioned anything yet because I still don't have all the details, but so far that's what I know :). Let me know if you think you can come! It's for your whole family so bring that cute baby!

    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete