Wednesday, September 9, 2009







I haven't posted anything in a while and it was brought to my Attention when Tiffany asked me if I have a blog. I have been so busy with work and being a Mom and Wife. I know you all know what I mean. I have been working at Jason's Deli and Loving Everyminute of it. It keeps me busy and I am really enjoying working with Ambree and Tiffany. I Love being able to see them so often. I don't have anything really to blog about right now but I will promise to keep my blog updated. In the mean time here are some pictures to keep you entertained. This is Carson Stylin' his Harley Davidson outfit. He looked so cute!! I am glad it will last him through the winter cause it is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe he is going to be 6 months old next week. It is amazing how fast time flies. He is certainly getting a personality, the other day he ripped a napkin in half and looked so mad like the Incredible Hulk He even made a grunting noise as he did it. I couldn't help but laugh. I love my little Toad and I am so blessed to be his Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment