Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wow!! This year has gone a little too fast and I haven't been the best at keeping up our family blog. That will be a new year's resolution. I need to be able to make the time to keep my family and friends up to date on what is going on in our lives. As of right now I have time to actually do this the problem is 21 months old today, My sweet Carson. He is a handful at times but he is my biggest joy. Between work and having Carson on full attack I don't have much free time. I am going to make that change because I am attempting to start school in March and I need to manage my time a lot better. I also need to manage the house and budget, if anyone has any advice I will gladly take it. Our lives are simple but a little hectic right now. I will post some pictures tomorrow right now I am just making some small adjustments. Please forgive me for my neglect but I am baaack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment