Monday, June 22, 2009

What will Happen Next?

I am in a complete loss right now. I can't seem to get our life on track. Jeremy and I have had one struggle after another it seems lately. I am just sick over everything that has been going on. First of all the lovely company I work for got to not love them have not been giving me my paychecks. They claim that I have direct deposit and that is where my checks are so after showing bank statements and everything they finally gave me about $800 and they still owe me 2 paychecks. So naturally we are way behind on bills. We finally made our car and house payments. That was a relief but still way behind. So I have been looking for a job, and no luck yet. Then come to find out our identity has been stolen. Jeremy and I both. We have had money taken out of our account and someone is trying to get loans in our names. I guess they thought we wouldn't notice. So we have to close all our accounts and all of the fun stuff that goes along with that, and start all over. We have also had a death in the family my great Aunt passed and that was hard because she was like a grandmother to me. Now I just found out that my Uncles wife's father isn't going to make it through the night. He is like a Grandfather to me. We spent every 4th of July at his house growing up and we have always been close to him. I just feel as if everything is falling apart. I don't know if I can handle one more thing. I am only doing well in one area right now and that is Avon. I am starting to bloom my business but that is the only bright spot in our financial future right now. Jeremy and Carson are the only thing that can make me smile. Jeremy and I are so stressed it is unreal. I just hope my heavenly father can help me through these tough times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment