Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need a part time job!

I am currently looking for a part time job just to bring in a little extra dough. I had a job interview at Macy's today and it went so well until, she told me they aren't even hiring! I don't understand why companies conduct interviews if they aren't hiring. I worked for Meier and Frank which turned into Macy's all the management remember me and I would have the job but wait they have no openings!! I am just really frustrated because it would have been perfect. I hope something else pans out. I want to not have to worry about any finances. I want to be able to do a few little extras and not worry about what bills need to be paid!! That is my frustration I just want to provide the best I can for my family and I feel as if I can contribute more. It just gets frustrating!! I just want everything to work out!!

2 comments:

  1. Just have faith and keep saying your prayers Jenn and the Lord will help you. I will let you know if I hear anything too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for ya. Good luck with everything. What if you worked at like Roberts or something? You are good with the crafty stuff!

    ReplyDelete