Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Zoo

For the long weekend Jeremy and I didn' t have any plans so we decided to get the Black Family together and go to the Zoo. We went on Sunday and boy was it raining hard. We still had a lot of fun thank heavens for umbrellas. We had fun taking Carson for the first time even though he had no clue what was going on. He was probably wondering why it was cold and wet. I was shocked to see how many parents didn't wrap up their babies and how many kids had no coats on. I felt like the best Mom in the world when I saw I was the only one bundling our little guy. We had fun watching the elephants. They were eating and all of a sudden the older Mama Elephant whacked the pregnant elephant with her trunk. The poor thing was so scared she didn't go near the food til the other one was done. She was searching the ground for food. It was so funny yet so sad. We definately had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment