Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Nap Time!!

I am becoming one exhausted Mommy. I am working at home and loving it. I enjoy being able to spend time with my Teeny Toad but I am so tired. I am to the point where my eyes glaze over and I can't seem to focus. I knew that sleep was the one thing I was really going to miss and boy do I ever. I try to get to bed early but that just dosen't happen Carson goes to bed around 11pm. I try to get him to sleep earlier but that just dosen't happen on a regular basis. The other night he went to bed at 9:30pm and didn't get up til 5am that was a miracle and it was amazing. Now if I could just make the most of the hours he is sleeping. I am just sick of being tired all the time. Poor Jeremy has to put up with my mood swings and me always being tired. I just hope I can snap out of it soon before my poor hubby goes crazy on me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good times. I think we've all been there. Don't worry. It does pass and you do eventually get to sleep again. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete