Thursday, October 29, 2009

Slacker Mom

Carson and Grandpa Taking a nap after swimming
Mommy and Carson getting ready to go swimming








I am such a slacker Mom. Okay, Maybe not but that is how I feel. This Month has been a crazy month. I had such good intentions on getting my life cleaned up. House clean, bills paid, flu shot for Carson. None and May I say nothing has gotten done. Kendra got the Swine Flu at the beginning of the month and since we spent that weekend with her in Park City we have all had some type of cold or something. It has taken over my life and I don't like it. I get home exhausted and all I do is count down the hours until bed time. Life has been all work and no play. well that is not entirely true we did go to park city with my family and had a really good time. We were able to rest for the first time in a long time. We went on the Coaster and did a lot of swimming. Then last weekend Jeremy and I went to Lagoon with Tawny and Jeff and had a really good time. Thanks Brandon and Mel for the free tickets. Since this is the first chance I had here are the pics of Carson Swimming for the first time. He loved it and screamed when we took him out of the water. He was so cold and didn't care his little lips were so blue.

1 comment:

  1. I really have been reading your blog. Sorry I've sucked at commenting lately! I can't believe how big Carson is getting. He is so incredibly cute! I want to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete