Friday, June 12, 2009

Life is really Hetic!!


Lately life has been a little on the crazy side. Between work and trying to get my Avon business underway and being a Mom life is Nuts! Jeremy and I haven't had much time to get out and do much so we were really pleased to get an invite to go out with Jeremy's friend Vanessa and her boyfriend Jason. We got to go to a nice dinner and a movie. We went to see Land of the Lost and that is 2 hours of my life I will never get back. I like silly movies but that one was just stupid. I didn't want to see it but it was the one starting the earliest. We didn't want to leave Carson with Jeremy's Grandpa too late. It was nice to get out though. Now it's back to saving Money. I can't wait to get all the medical bills caught up. I was blind sided by all the bills. Well I don't have much to blog about so I will leave you with a picture of me and my Carson.







2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this one of the two of you!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pictures is so cute of you two!!!

    ReplyDelete