Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jury Duty

I think I am the only person who actually liked jury duty. I found it to be very interesting and I was even happy when they picked me for a juror. They had 20 people and only picked four. I don't know how I got to be picked but I was excited to help in the justice system. I felt a little biased after it got going when I found out that the car accident that occured due to the dui happened right next to my ward house. I am very familiar with the intersection that it was in and could tell when the defendant was lying about the set up with one of the roads. I was also familiar enough with the area to know exactly where the bar is that he was coming from. If the guy was LDS he would live in my ward. It is kind of weird how that all happened. I am sad it is over and wouldn't mind going back. I did my part for at least 2 years. I just wish I knew what his sentence was after we found him quilty. Oh well I guess it is better that I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment